Chipotle Salmon Bites
To make the salmon salad:
- 1 can The Fishery Wild Sockeye Salmon
- 3-4 pieces La Molissana Sun-dried Tomato, finely diced
- 1 piece Italissima Roasted Red Pepper, finely diced
- 2tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Chipotle Aioli
- 2tbsp red onion, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Drain salmon (remove skin and bones if preferred). In a bowl, mix it together with the onions, roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes, and chipotle aioli. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 100g Okanagan Chèvre
- 1 pack Van der Moulin Rye Snacks
To serve, spread the chèvre onto the rye snacks and top with a dollop of salmon salad.
The Best Tuna Melt Ever
To make the tuna salad:
- 1 whole package (3 cans) Spanish Wild Caught Solid Light Flake Tuna in Olive Oil
- 3 Hayward’s Pickled Onions, thinly sliced and divided
- 1 stick celery, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Aioli
- 1 tbsp Edmond Fallot Moutarde en Grains
- Salt and pepper to taste
Drain your tuna and mix it in a bowl with celery, half of the sliced pickled onions, roasted garlic aioli and mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 baguette (baked fresh in store on Fridays or available by pre order)
- 100g Gruyere or Emmental, thinly sliced.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice baguette into 4 equal parts and then open them up. Divide the tuna salad evenly between the pieces of baguette and top with sliced cheese. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 5-7 mins or until the gruyere has melted. Garnish with remaining pickled onion slices and serve.